wysteriaMC

Disowns's Staff Application

Disowns

Reactions
User name: Disowns

Have you ever staffed an MC server before? Yes, I have been staff on 2 servers before. I was staff on Wysteria before the server went down (this was quite along time ago)

How do you think you can benefit Wysteria? I'm friends with most on the server so any changes they feel need to be made i can report them back to Viper and see what we can do to make their experience better. I also am quite active so any new members who need help i can be there and answer those questions

Why should we choose you over others? I am active, polite and have a good relationship with many of the staff team already. As i already said, i have already been staff on Wysteria before so i'm experienced and know how the server works.

How are you with staffing commands? I know quite a few especially as i was staff on a server which used world edit alot but also that had alot of players coming in and out being toxic so i took care of them

How do you behave around others and can you stay calm in stressful situations? Im usually very polite and respectful towards others and treat everyone the same. In stressful situations i can usually keep my cool and give the correct advice to the people in need

TimeZone: BST

Schedule: Weekdays: Mon-Fri 18:00-21:00
Weekends: Sat-Sun 11:00-19:00

Top Bottom